Here you should find any useful information you might need to talk about Pharmakon.
- Developer: Visumeca Games; Based in France
- Release Date: July 20, 2017 (Windows)
- Platforms: PC
- Store : Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/654660/Pharmakon/
- Price: 10.99$
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: English, French
- File Size: ~55MB
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social: Discord, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube
Pharmakon is a game about tactical battles between puzzle-powered drones and elemental beasts.
Pharmakon is a brand-new title mixing traditional puzzle and combat strategy in a sci-fi world ruled by technological exploitation of nature’s elements.
The game challenges players to fight elemental beasts infesting their faction’s territory.
To achieve their goal, players power up a drone with element puzzle parts to set up tactical attacks against dangerous packs of beasts.
- Innovative Gameplay – Strategy and puzzle that work together harmoniously to coordinate battle moves give you a fresh approach to the tactical experience.
- Persistent Puzzling – Puzzle persistent equipment and turn-based gameplay motivate you to evaluate, plan, think, strategize and manage resources on a long-term scale.
- Rigorous Decisions – Optimization will bring tough and rigorous decisions to handle any problem you will encounter, making any choice very valuable.
- Ever-Changing Challenge – New procedurally generated threats every game will give you an ever-changing challenge.
- Battle Control Improvement – You will gather battle data to configure special abilities and improve your control of the battle with a new puzzle system made of lasers.
- Revelation Rewards – Every victory, you will discover hidden details of the unexpected situation behind your mission.
- Short or Long-term Play Sessions – You can play short or long game sessions.
- Retro Sci-Fi Mood – Great 80’s dark sci-fi music.
It is a challenge for your mind calling on skills of Evaluation, Adaptation, Optimization and Anticipation.
- Elements of nature
- Tighed margin
- Tough choices
For players loving to
- Manage space
- Manage ressources
When i created Pharmakon, I wanted to bring a simple, coherent and precise panel of possibilities to solve an evolving problem.
My goals were :
- make a game able to challenge and entertain myself
- to not lose players in tons of (sometime useless) contents
- to keep strong and coherent identity between game design, story, art and music (even if it doesn’t match with flashy things)
- to face the answer of the ultimate question: Should i continue to develop games?
My name is Ludovic Servat, i am a self-educated independant game developer.
As a lonely kid, i started to imagine stories to not be bored, then i drew a lot while i was a teenager and i started to do print design with my first computer. I was 18 years old. After years of (messy) self-education powered by internet, i participated in the creation of various game projects as illustrator/concept artist, art director, ui artist and game designer. Mostly dead on arrival, these projects gave me a lot of lessons about good and bad experiences in game development. Along that badly dented road, i became a polyvalent developer able to fully release a game by himself. That’s how Visumeca Games came to life.
<iframe src= »http://store.steampowered.com/widget/654660/ » frameborder= »0″ width= »646″ height= »190″></iframe>